|But, for Mensa members—with their memorized IQ scores—the dating pool just got a lot more selective. The egghead organization announced it's teaming up with Match.com to create Mensa Match. “American Mensa isn't just about encouraging adults to think |
|April 24 (UPI) -- Brainiac has entered the fight in developer NetherRealm Studios' upcoming DC Comics fighting game sequel, Injustice 2. The clip, released Monday, features the planet-collecting supervillain confronting his nemesis Superman before the|
|Then there's the dating app Sapio, which launched a few months ago, angled toward those whose desires swing in the intellectual direction. With 8,000 users in the New York metro area — and availability around the world — Sapio focuses on the mind, |
|The man who famously spent 27 years living as a hermit in a forest in Maine has told the story of how he traded his life in a middle-class home for nearly three decades as a recluse raiding homes. For years Christopher Knight had been a fascinating|
|one friend commented on Ms Keating's Instagram page. “Such a smokeshow and ... He was rumoured to be dating Australian Institute of Sport coach Debbie Savage in 2015, but the couple called it quits after about a year together. “He falls in and out of|
|On Tuesday, the dating website Plenty of Fish got acquired by Match Group, an IAC/InterActive subsidiary that recently announced plans to go public later this year. Plenty of Fish sold to Match Group for $575 million in cash. Markus Frind, 36, is the|
|Brainiac Dating is chockfull of features: games, badge-collecting, blog tools, flirt cards, friend-ing, instant messaging… you can even add music and videos to your profile page. You can store up to 15 photos totaling 2MB to show off your sensible looks.|
|The Dark Knight's job is made more difficult by a cadre of bad guys looking to fill the power vacuum, and then just to really pile on the pressure, interplanetary jerk (and perennial Superman foe) Brainiac turns up with designs on the entire planet|
|After all, her life, from the outside, seems a mind-bogglingly privileged existence among brainiac titans. She's a billionaire in no danger of losing her .... Encouraged by her in-laws, Sandberg eventually started dating too. Her current beau is Bobby|
|The clip, released Tuesday, features the narration of the planet-collecting Brainiac as he recounts the events from the first game that saw heroes and villains choosing sides between Batman and Superman as they fought for control of earth. "The line|
- Incredible Easter surprise for 'the boy who lost his smile to cancer' after scan results
- 'Disgusted' Athlone Town urge Europol, Interpol and Uefa to probe match fixing allegations
- Bradley Lowery has emergency MRI scan as family say 'things are moving too fast'
- Here's Why You Won't Be Able To Get Enough Of The Characters In "Dear White People"
- The Lost City of the Monkey God, or Close Enough
- eHarmony Is Ditching Its Insanely Long Questionnaire Because Dating Is Hard Enough
- 'I can go a few days without a snog': Stacey Solomon admits she doesn't show other half Joe Swash enough affection ...
- Great acting, but so bleak I'm Afraid I couldn't exit fast enough: QUENTIN LETTS first night review of Who's Afraid ...
- Blind Date 2017: is dating TV still innocent enough?
- When really, really good isn't good enough: Inside one golfer's attempt to live his dream